17 December 2014, Two 10-year-old Palestinian boys were arrested for allegedly throwing stones. Mohammed Nabil Taha and Akram Zayed Al-Jamal were visibly shaking and crying while the Israeli border police held them in custody for thirty minutes at Qitoun checkpoint 209 in Hebron. According to ADDAMEER* there 182 children being held (19 under 16) ADDAMEER (Arabic for conscience) Prisoner Support and Human Rights Association is a Palestinian non-governmental, civil institution that works to support Palestinian political prisoners held in Israeli and Palestinian prisons.
Support Palestinian businesses, farmers and artisans by buying from Palestine.
Shop in Palestine
- Clothing, jewelry, music, videos, books, ceramics, food, artwork, embroidery, and soaps made in Jerusalem and the West Bank. PayPal Verified. Ships globally.
- A small family business located in Palestine, selling products globally to support the Palestinian cause, to provide fundamental support for hundreds of women and families, and to introduce the Palestinian culture and folklore into homes world wide. PayPal. Ships globally.
Atfaluna Society for Deaf Children
- Unique hand-crafted products made by deaf women and men in the Gaza Strip. Your purchases on our secure web site will help to provide jobs and much needed hope for hundreds of needy deaf persons and their families.
Canaan Fair Trade | Canada / US Customers
- A social entrepreneurship firm dedicated to artisan quality products based in Jenin, Palestine. The company sources its agricultural food products from a network of 49 cooperatives organized in the Palestine Fair Trade Association with the membership of over 1700 farm families.
- A nonprofit Fair Trade organization that supports Palestinian craft producers, women‘s groups, artisan cooperatives and disabled people‘s organizations.
- Original and authentic Palestinian Pottery is sold only at our factory and retail outlet on 14 Nablus Rd. East Jerusalem (and now on our web site).
Gifts to Palestine
- Gifts to Palestine only deals with Palestinians vendors located in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. Our mission is to support Palestinian merchants and products, and we try to incorporate as many local-made items as possible.